Alienware x Level Infinite – Into the Infinite Giveaway
Terms and Conditions
Last updated: 2023-08-18
These Terms and Conditions (the “Terms”) apply to the “Alienware x Level Infinite – Into the Infinite Giveaway” (the “Giveaway”).
The Giveaway is conducted by Proxima Beta Pte. Limited with its contact address at 10 Anson Road #21-07, International Plaza, Singapore 079903 (“we”, “us”, “our”, as appropriate). The Giveaway is powered by third-party company Sweepwidget (referred to herein as “Sweepwidget”) via the Sweepwidget website at https://sweepwidget.com (the “Sweepwidget Website”). Sweepwidget is in no way affiliated with Proxima Beta Pte Limited. Dell Inc (including its direct and indirect subsidiaries (“Dell”) only connection with the Giveaway is as provider of the Prize.
Please be aware that your use of the Sweepwidget Website may be subject to Sweepwidget’s own terms and conditions. You can visit their website for further information on their terms of service and information on how they may collect and process any personal data.
No purchase or payment of any money is necessary to enter. A purchase will not improve the chances of winning.
- Agreement to the Terms. By participating in the Giveaway, you accept and agree to be bound by these Terms, and any decision we make regarding the Giveaway, which we shall make at our sole discretion. To the extent there is any conflict between these Terms and any terms and conditions specified by us outside of this page in connection with this Giveaway, the relevant conflicting terms found in these Terms shall prevail.
- Eligibility. This Giveaway is only open to residents of United Kingdom, Germany, France, the USA and Canada (excluding Quebec) (the “Territories”). To be eligible to participate in this Giveaway, you:
- must be 18 years old or older
- must not be an employee of ours, or relative of any employee of ours.
- must reside in one of the Territories.
- Conditions to Participation. Participation in the Giveaway constitutes an entrants full and unconditional agreement to be subject to the Terms and to comply with all applicable laws. Entrants must comply with all applicable rules, terms and policies, etc. as provided by the relevant platforms to which they act on in the participation of the Giveaway. Without limiting the foregoing, we explicitly reserve the right to void or disqualify any entrant or entry if it believes in good faith any entrant or entry does not comply with the Terms.
- Event Period. The Giveaway begins on approximately 00AM (Pacific Time) on 23 August 2023 and ends on 8.59AM (Pacific Time) on 24 August 2023.
- How to enter: Instructions on how to participate in the Giveaway and methods to increase your chance of winning, are provided on the Giveaway Sweepwidget page at: https://lvli.li/LIxAlienwareGiveaway23. The entry must fulfil all requirements of the Giveaway, as specified, to be eligible to win a Prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications of the Giveaway may be disqualified at our sole discretion. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices, in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules of the Giveaway, your submission may be disqualified at our sole discretion.
- Prize(s). The prize(s) for winning the Giveaway consists exclusively of:
- One (1) Alienware x16 Laptop (Approximate retail value: USD $2,480)
No substitution, assignment or transfer of the Prize is permitted, except by us, who have the right to substitute a Prize with another of comparable or greater value. TAXES AND ANY OTHER COSTS, IF ANY, RELATED TO THE PRIZE ARE THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER. WINNER MAY ALSO BE REQUIRED TO FURNISH PROOF OF IDENTITY, ADDRESS AND BIRTH DATE IN ORDER TO RECEIVE A PRIZE. The Winner may be required at our sole discretion to complete relevant tax forms as a condition to the delivery of the Prize.
- Winner selection and notification. A total number of one (1) winner (the “Winner”) by random draw will be selected. The Winner will be notified by us within seven (7) business days of selection by email to the email address they provided on the Sweepwidget platform when participating. If the Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the Prize within seven (7) business days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release (to the extent required), the Prize may be forfeited and an alternative Winner may be selected by us. We shall have no liability for the Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail, or other security settings or for the Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information.
- Prize Delivery. We will arrange for delivery of the Prize, either by us or through a third-party on our instructions. We will contact the Winner to arrange delivery of the Prize. For delivery purposes, the Winner will be required to provide a mailing address and phone number for delivery of the Prize. Receipt of the Prize by the Winner is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state and local laws and regulations. Any violation of these Terms may at our discretion result in Winner’s disqualification as Winner and all privileges as Winner will be immediately terminated. Prize delivery is expected (but not guaranteed) to occur within 60 days of receiving a valid mailing address, however, delivery times may be longer based on the Winner’s location. In the event delivery has not occurred in this timeframe, the Winner should contact us to allow us to investigate.
- General Provisions: If any provision of the Terms is held to be illegal or unenforceable, such provision shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that the Terms otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable. We reserve the right at our sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Giveaway, including if for any reason it is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the
- Governing Law. These Terms and the Giveaway are governed by, and will be construed in accordance with, the laws of Singapore without reference to choice of law rules. Any dispute, controversy, difference or claim arising out of or relating to the Sweepstakes and Terms, including the existence, validity, interpretation, performance, breach or termination thereof or any dispute regarding non-contractual obligations arising out of or relating to it shall be referred to and finally resolved by arbitration administered by the Singapore International Arbitration Centre (“SIAC”) under the Arbitration Rules of the SIAC in force at the time of delivery of the arbitration notice. The seat of this arbitration shall be Singapore. The arbitration proceeding shall be conducted in English. The remedy for any claim shall be limited to actual damages, and in no event shall any party be entitled to recover punitive, exemplary, consequential, or incidental damages, including attorney’s fees or other such related costs of bringing a claim, or to rescind this agreement or seek injunctive or any other equitable relief.
- No Affiliation with Social Media Channels. This Giveaway is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with any social media platform, including without limitation, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube.
- General Release of Prize Provider. Dell Inc (including its direct and indirect subsidiaries (“Dell”) only connection with the Giveaway is as provider of the Prize. By participating in this giveaway, entrants agree to release and hold harmless Dell from any and all liability, claims, or actions of any kind whatsoever arising out of or relating to the Giveaway.
- Nothing in these Terms excludes or limits our liability for: (i) death or personal injury caused by our willful intent or negligence; (ii) fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; (iii) damages caused by gross negligence or willful misconduct; (iv) liability for assuming a specific guarantee, and (v) any matter in respect of which it would be unlawful for us to exclude or restrict our liability, i.e. mandatory statutory liability. Save for the foregoing our liability shall be limited as follows: we shall be liable only up to the amount of damages as typically foreseeable at the time of concluding the Terms in respect of damages caused by a slightly negligent breach of a material contractual obligation (i.e. a contractual duty the fulfilment of which is essential for the proper execution of the Terms, the breach of which endangers the purpose of the Terms and on the fulfilment of which you can regularly rely); and we shall not be liable for damages caused by a slightly negligent breach of a non-material contractual obligation. Unless otherwise explicitly provided under the Terms for the purpose of the Giveaway, you acknowledge and agree that we have no obligations related to any social media account of yours, and your acts on the Sweepwidget website or any social media platform shall be resolved exclusively by you and the relevant platform.