LEVEL INFINITE ONLINE GAMES SEASON PROMOTION EVENT OFFICIAL RULES
Last updated: 2022-08-10
No purchase or payment of any money is necessary to enter.
- The Level Infinite (“LI”) Promotion Event (the “Promotion Event”) is provided by Proxima Beta Pte. Limited with its contact address at 10 Anson Road #21-07, International Plaza, Singapore 079903 (“we”, “us”, “our”, as appropriate”).
- Eligibility. Subject to the Level Infinite Promotion Event Official Rules (the “Official Rules”) and the applicable terms, policies, guidelines, the Promotion Event is open to players in Canada, France, Germany, the United Kingdom, and the United States.
- Event Period. The Promotion Event begins at 8 am Pacific time, August 24, 2022 and ends at 6 pm Pacific time, September 24, 2022.
- How to Enter. Entrants can participate in the Promotion Event by logging in and following Level Infinite’s twitter account. Entrants must still be following Level Infinite’s twitter account upon completion of the event period in order to be eligible to receive the prize if randomly selected as a winner. The re-posting of a valid entry by another participant will be counted as a new entry posted by that other participant. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Without limiting the foregoing, we explicitly reserve the right to void or disqualify any entrant who does not comply with the Official Rules.
- Prize(s). We will select fifty (50) winners who will each receive four (4) Steam keys, one for Warhammer 40,000: DARKTIDE, one for GTFO, one for V Rising and one for METAL: HELLSINGER along with two (2) event skin codes for Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodhunt. No substitution, assignment or transfer of the prize(s) is permitted, except by us, who may substitute a prize with another of comparable or greater value, provided that such substitute is notified to entrants. Each winner shall be responsible for and liable for any and all TAXES, duties AND ANY OTHER COSTS, IF ANY, RELATED TO THE PRIZE to be awarded to the WINNER (OTHER THAN THOSE INCLUDED IN THE PRICE OF THE PRIZE ITSELF, SUCH AS VAT). Winner(s) may also be required to furnish proof of identity, address and birth date in order to receive a Prize. THE PRIZE(S) IS AWARDED “AS IS” AND WE DO NOT MAKE ANY, AND HEREBY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL, REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND REGARDING THE PRIZE(S).
- Winner(s). We select the winners on a random basis from the eligible entries submitted. Winner(s) of the Promotion Event will be notified and receive the Steam keys by email in accordance with the foregoing. We are not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, including inactive account(s), technical difficulties associated therewith, or winner’s failure to adequately monitor any account. A winner’s failure to respond to the prize notification as required under these Official Rules will be considered such winner’s forfeiture of the prize and an alternate winner may be selected from the pool of eligible entries. If an entrant is found to be ineligible, an alternate winner may also be selected from the pool of eligible entries in accordance with the Official Rules. Winner’s will have 48 hours to claim their prize after receiving notification.
- DISCLAIMER, RELEASE AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING ANY PRIZE OR ANY ENTRANT’S PARTICIPATION IN THE PROMOTION EVENT. BY ENTERING THE PROMOTION EVENT OR RECEIPT OF ANY PRIZE, EACH ENTRANT AGREES TO RELEASE, INDEMNIFY, DEFEND AND HOLD HARMLESS US AND OUR SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, SUPPLIERS, DISTRIBUTORS, ADVERTISING/PROMOTION AGENCIES AND PRIZE SUPPLIERS, AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE AFFILIATES AND EACH SUCH ENTITY’S OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS AND ADVISORS (COLLECTIVELY, THE “RELEASED PARTIES”) FROM AND AGAINST ANY CLAIM OR CAUSE OF ACTION, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, (A) PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH; (B) SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF REVENUE, GOODWILL, OR ANTICIPATED PROFITS); (C) DAMAGE TO OR LOSS OF PROPERTY OR DATA ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH PARTICIPATION IN THE PROMOTION EVENT OR RECEIPT OR USE OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE; OR (D) ANY MONETARY AMOUNT IN EXCESS OF THE ESTIMATED RETAIL VALUE OF THE PRIZE. THE RELEASED PARTIES ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR: (I) ANY INCORRECT OR INACCURATE INFORMATION, WHETHER CAUSED BY ENTRANTS, PRINTING ERRORS OR BY ANY OF THE EQUIPMENT OR PROGRAMMING ASSOCIATED WITH OR UTILIZED IN THE PROMOTION EVENT; (II) TECHNICAL FAILURES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO MALFUNCTIONS, INTERRUPTIONS, OR DISCONNECTIONS IN PHONE LINES OR NETWORK HARDWARE OR SOFTWARE; (III) UNAUTHORIZED HUMAN INTERVENTION IN ANY PART OF THE ENTRY PROCESS OR THE PROMOTION EVENT; (IV) TECHNICAL OR HUMAN ERROR WHICH MAY OCCUR IN THE ADMINISTRATION OF THE PROMOTION EVENT OR THE PROCESSING OF ENTRIES; (V) ANY INJURY OR DAMAGE TO PERSONS OR PROPERTY WHICH MAY BE CAUSED, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, FROM ENTRANT’S PARTICIPATION IN THE PROMOTION EVENT OR RECEIPT OR USE OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE (EXCEPT FOR CASES WHERE THE RELEASED PARTIES ACTED IN GROSS NEGLIGENCE OR GROSS FAULT); OR (VI) ANY WARRANTY IN CONNECTION WITH ANY PRIZE OR ANY COMPONENT THEREOF. UNLESS OTHERWISE EXPLICITLY PROVIDED UNDER THE OFFICIAL RULES FOR THE PURPOSE OF THE PROMOTION EVENT, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT WE HAVE NO OBLIGATIONS RELATED TO YOUR TWITTER OR INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT AND YOUR ACTS ON TWITTER OR INSTAGRAM, AND ALL MATTERS RELATING TO YOUR TWITTER OR INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT AND/OR YOUR ACTS ON TWITTER OR INSTAGRAM SHALL BE RESOLVED EXCLUSIVELY BY YOU AND TWITTER OR INSTAGRAM.
- General Provisions: If any provision of these Official Rules is held to be illegal or unenforceable, such provision shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that these Official Rules otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable. We reserve the right at our sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion Event, including if for any reason it is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Promotion Event. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Promotion Event, provided that if it is not possible to award another entry due to discontinuance of the Promotion Event, or any part of it, for any reason, we, at our discretion, may select alternative winners and award prizes in accordance with the Official Rules. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In event that production, technical, programming or any other reasons cause more than stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed we reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to select among all legitimate, unawarded, eligible prize claims.
- Governing Law. These Official Rules and the Promotion Event are governed by, and will be construed in accordance with, the laws of Singapore without reference to the choice of law rules. Any dispute, controversy, difference or claim arising out of or relating to this Promotion Event and Official Rules, including the existence, validity, interpretation, performance, breach or termination thereof or any dispute regarding non-contractual obligations arising out of or relating to it shall be referred to and finally resolved by arbitration administered by the Singapore International Arbitration Centre (“SIAC”) under the Arbitration Rules of the SIAC in force at the time of delivery of the arbitration notice. The seat of this arbitration shall be Singapore. The arbitration proceeding shall be conducted in English. The remedy for any claim shall be limited to actual damages, and in no event shall any party be entitled to recover punitive, exemplary, consequential, or incidental damages, including attorney’s fees or other such related costs of bringing a claim, or to rescind this agreement or seek injunctive or any other equitable relief.