Continuing the first anniversary celebrations of Warhammer 40,000: Darktide, developers Fatshark have now revealed when The Traitor Curse Part 2 will be arriving for players.
Coming before the winter holidays, players will be free to enjoy the second part of the free anniversary update that adds new features, and additional content, as well as fixes and improvements to the game.
The Traitor Curse Part 2 of Warhammer 40,000: Darktide includes:
- New Consumables – Stimms: Players can benefit from a variety of stims designed for restoring health, boosting damage, increasing speed or hastening cooldown regeneration.
- New Weapon Marks: New weapon variations are available to cater to any playstyle. The foldable Munitorum Mk III Sapper Shovel and the Agripinaa Mk XIV Quickdraw Stub Revolver with its fanning technique are but just two examples.
- New Mission – Warren 6-19: Prepare to explore The Carnival’s back alleys and destroy the Moebian production facilities in this new mission.
- Time-Limited Combat Encounter: The Karnak Twins are a new threat that needs to be dealt with, and have been seen enacting ambushes across Tertium on unsuspecting strike teams.
- Quality of Life: The Veteran talent tree has been adjusted based on player feedback to make the keystones more accessible, together with a variety of tweaks and fixes.
- Ne – – – REDACTED: Expl – – – ola – – – disp – – – at – – – orr – – –
The last bit will definitely be something for fans to look forward to, as Fatshark continues its strong support for the co-op-focused experience.
- New Cinematic: Learn about the motivations of the Moebian 6th and discover The Carnival, a new disreputable zone promising transgressive distractions and entertainment.
- New Zone & Mission: Strike at the heart of the Moebian 6th operations and fend off hordes of enemies in Mercantile located in The Carnival.
- Inspect Feature: Inspect player loadouts within the Mourningstar and in the lobby
- Veteran Talent Tree Update: adding Keystones and several tweaks and changes to the Veteran tree (due to these changes, Veterans have seen their talent tree reset and players have to re-assign talent points).
All of this follows after the massive class overhaul that has breathed new life into the game, as well as the launch of the game on Xbox, which has only grown the player base. There is no better time than now to jump into Warhammer 40,000: Darktide and experience The Traitor Curse in all its bloody glory.