High-intensity weapon-based combat that enhances the fun
In a brand new trailer for the upcoming open-world role-playing title, Tower of Fantasy, Hotta Studio reveals the weapon-based combat that is key to the many battles awaiting players in the game both for single-player and multiplayer experiences.
One of the most compelling features in Tower of Fantasy is its weapons, which can be transformed through upgrades and come in a variety of rarities together with increasing attributes that will help in combat. Pre-register now to check them out ahead of time!
Each weapon has four types of skills: general attack, dodge, weapon-specific, and combination. General attack skills are further divided into special stage attacks and stalls. At present, there are twelve weapon types in the game, with three equipable at any time.
These weapons each feed uniquely into the battle mechanics which include:
● Combination Attack: When the target of an attack is fully charged, switching weapons can trigger a combo attack.
● Phantom Time: Dodge before an enemy attack connects to trigger Phantom Time, building up the weapon’s original energy. Switching weapons will then trigger the combo attack.
● Elemental Restraint: Monsters have unique weaknesses, trigger the correct elemental attack to deal more damage.
● Non-Attribute Shield: This form of defensive shield has no elemental resistance and no elemental damage reduction effects, and is recommended for use with monster weakness weapons.
● Physical Shield: The Cyan Physical Shield is significantly less likely to be broken by physical weapons when subjected to shield breakage attacks. However, elemental weapons can exploit their weaknesses.
Tower of Fantasy is currently set for release in Q3 of 2022. Pre-registration is open now.