A crew that makes slaying a feast for the eyes
This new trailer showcases each of the playable character’s unique weapons and movesets, imaginative mounts, and artistic character designs as they move throughout the world of Aida:
- Meryl – A senior Hykros executor who excels at S-level missions with her sword and combat skills. She adopts a cool approach and it’s hard to know what’s really on her mind.
- Shiro – Known as “a lone-wolf ocean maniac” who is passionate about studying the ocean and its features, Shiro has been traveling alone and studying the ocean distribution for several years and contributes significantly to humankind’s understanding of Aida.
- Samir – A Hykros executor who acts independently and loves to play harmless tricks on others. She is quite liked among the elite executors.
- King – Used to solving problems and getting what he wants through violence, King is completely motivated by money; and his brash attitude and flamboyant clothes are strong indicators of his personality.
- Crow – His optimistic and happy nature means that no fun things escape Crow’s reach. He can show you some mesmerizing dagger tricks, his pride-and-joy dagger collection, or spit out a lame joke at a moment’s notice.
- Zero – A computer genius who has deliberately – and effectively – destroyed all records of his real name and past. He is smart, very competitive, and ignores anything he sees as meaningless to him.
- Cocoritter – Her unconditional trust in everyone she meets can lead to concern. But existing with that innocence is her determination to save more people with her healing talents.
- Nemesis – After undergoing modifications by the Heirs of Aida, Shirli is transformed into the Angel of Clemency known as Nemesis. Usually quiet and introverted, she turns into a merciless killing machine when under the Heirs’ mind control.
Players will interact with the diverse cast of characters while freely exploring the gorgeous anime-inspired sci-fi open world of Aida, completing quests, mini-games and other activities.